- Russian region of Mordovia offers to write off mortgages for families with four or more children.
- Finish man advertises a dead Siberian flying squirrel for sale on a supermarket bulletin board.
- Turkish minister orders investigation into whether popular computer game minecraft promotes aggression.
- Town square named Martyrs of Odessa partly honours pro-Russia separatists says mayor arts looks like a giant penis.
- Ten cities in Denmark will get permanent playgrounds exclusively for children to practice cycling
- Retail giant Alibaba says it is using quadcopter drones to deliver tea to hundreds of its customers in China as part of a test.